There’s something very satisfying about this dish, it’s the perfect accompaniment to beef tenderloin, roasted chicken, or simply on its own. A dish that looks beautiful, easy to make, and most of all something your guests will love it for Easter brunch.
5 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes-peeled and very thinly sliced (I used a mandolin)
5 tablespoons of melted butter, plus more for each ramekin dish
1 cup of thinly sliced leeks
Gruyere cheese grated (optional)
1. Preheat the oven the 400 degrees.
2. Lightly butter each ramekin dish (roughly 12 dishes)
3. Add all the potatoes in an oversized bowl and coat with melted butter
4. Arrange the potatoes in an overlapping way, stack about 3 potato slices-slightly salting each layer
5. Add several rings of leek, and cheese if using. REPEAT until filled to the top.
6. Cook for 40 minutes until potatoes are soft.