You want your morning smoothie to taste good, and look great! Let’s be honest, we first eat with our eyes, and if it looks good, chances are you are more likely to enjoy your morning indulgence.
Here are five easy ways I make my delicious smoothie look great:
- Add color. I used a slice of orange, and placed it on top of my spinach smoothie. Colour does wonders for your mood but it also signals an invitation to dig in.
- Add texture to your smoothie, this initiates interest. Here I spread chia seeds on my smoothie.
- Add another food group, like granola, sunflower seeds, or coconut flakes, or you can use chopped fruit.
- Use a fancy glass. You can’t see it but I used a glass with a stem. It makes it look fancy, and oh so pretty.
- Use a colouful straw, why? Because it's fun!
There you have it, easy ways to make your next morning smoothie look beautiful and inviting to your palate. If you are interested the recipe to the sunrise smoothie, here it is:
½ cup of almond milk
½ orange freshly squeezed
1 cup of chopped spinach
Directions: place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
This smoothie gets me excited for summer as it's coming! My June TableScapes in Style Subscription will be soon released! Take 10% off of your subscription HERE by using code SUMMER. Perfect gift for a friend or someone special in your life as a little surprise or birthday gift!